decorative photograph
If You Do Not Enroll
Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
If you do not enroll for the Health Care or Dependent Care Spending Accounts when you first become eligible, you won't be able to enroll until the next Annual Benefits Enrollment unless you have a Qualified Status Change (QSC). Please see "Qualified Status Change" for more information.
Transportation Spending Accounts
You can enroll in the Transportation Spending Accounts at any time during the year.