When Participation Ends
Your participation in the Long-Term Disability Plan will end on the earliest of the following:
- The date your employment with JPMorgan Chase ends for any reason;
- The date you fail to make required contributions for coverage (prior to becoming eligible for long-term disability benefits);
- Please Note: Coverage will continue for a benefits-eligible individual absent due to disability during the elimination period, and any premiums are waived while you're receiving LTD plan benefits;
- The date you no longer meet the plan's eligibility requirements;
- The date the plan is discontinued (except for any approved disability claim originating before the plan was discontinued); or
- The date you pass away.
Please see "If Your Situation Changes" for details on how coverage is affected in certain situations.