What Is Not Covered
The Plan does not cover the following:
- Employment-related matters, including company or statutory benefits;
- Matters involving JPMorgan Chase & Co., MetLife® and affiliates, and Plan attorneys;
- Matters in which there is a conflict of interest between employee and spouse/domestic partner or children, in which case services are excluded for the spouse/domestic partner and children;
- Appeals and class actions;
- Farm and business matters, including rental issues when the participant is the landlord;
- Patent, trademark, and copyright matters;
- Costs or fines;
- Frivolous or unethical matters; and
- Matters for which an attorney-client relationship exists prior to the participant becoming eligible for Plan benefits.
This list may change at any time.